Snorkeling with Welakahao Outrigger Catamaran

This was our first time snorkeling, and I think it's safe to say that we all had a lot of fun! The thought of swimming far off from the shore, with the ocean floor several feet below us, was a bit daunting at first. (And would you trust your life with something as silly sounding as a noodle?) The whole experience turned out to be really exciting, and I got pretty close to a sea turtle!






Not sure if these are blurry because I was freaking out or if it was because the turtle was swimming too fast for my camera to capture.

It started pouring at one point, but it lasted for only a few minutes.






Photos taken with my temperamental point-and-shoot inside a DicaPac WP410 (that's where the strange vignetting comes from).

No comments:

Post a Comment